Hygiene in hospitals is one of the components of high-quality work and plays an important role for the safety and well being of staff and patients. The aim of safety measures in hospitals is to reduce the number of nosocomial infections.
Each employee is responsible for minimizing of the risk of nosocomial infections in the performance of their work.
There is a consensus in the international arena that every medical facility should be attended by experts from health, and should be developed by the infection control program, approved and established by leaders of the institution.
Since 1990 the company «Hospital Management» successfully collaborates with hospitals in different types of hospital care.
The aim of our company is:
- to achieve the highest standards of hygiene in hospitals;
- an integrated approach to hospital care;
- safety of medical staff and hospital patients.
The task of healthcare experts of «Hospital Management» is to develop appropriate programs and the implementation of modern hygiene, medical care and counseling facility for compliance with the principles of hygiene in the planning and conduct of therapy.
Integrated care of “Hospital Management” provides:
- high level of antiseptics and hand protection of medical personnel;
- reliable disinfection of medical devices, instruments;
- effective cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and medical equipment especially “critical areas” of hospital;
- clean and safe facilities for staff and patients;
- hygienically clean linen;
- high-quality and safe food;
- high level of cleanliness in the rooms of personal and patients.
In the process of prevention and infection control «Hospital Management» company assists to create Services of Infection Control (SOIK), which conducts audits of health care institutions.
Hygienic audit is aimed to study the situation and implementation of integrated solutions in the field of hospital hygiene in accordance with existing regulations and standards that help institution to minimize the level of nosocomial infections and contribute to substantial savings budget.
Infection control system, which we introduce, can be achieved with a reasonable risk and improved achievement by:
- epidemiological surveillance for nosocomial infections;
- elimination of outdated or unnecessarily expensive methods of infection control and the introduction of new methods and evaluation of their effectiveness;
- development of algorithms that provide a reduction in risk associated with patient care and infection of medical personnel;
- preparation of calculation tables for use of disinfectant solutions;
- introduction of new technologies of effective disinfection and cleaning.
- quality control of medical personnel;
- staff training on infection control.